Saturday, November 29, 2008

My "Curious" broke out

"My curious broke out of my mind - I couldn't hold it any longer." This is what Noah said after he opened a gift his cousin, Elizabeth brought him for Christmas. He was supposed to wait until Christmas. It was a matchbox car, and he loves it. He just called her to thank her.

My nieces, Jenny and Elizabeth, spent the day with us today while my sister and brother-in-law worked. We got a tree last night, so they helped decorate it today. It came out really well, especially after I found two more boxes of balls to add on. I just need candy canes and it'll be complete.

Rebekah loves Cosmo. He's in her lap every moment. She's constantly telling us, "Look at him - look at him! Look how he's laying." She's gonna miss him when she goes back to school.












No comments: