Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bowling


Last Saturday, my dad took Ben, Noah, Erin, my 22-year-old half sister, and me bowling. Noah had been asking and asking to go, so we asked Grandpa, and he took us that very weekend.


Dad used to take my brother, Steve, and me bowling. I felt so proud of him as he demonstrated to us the art of getting a strike. Dad's a natural athelete, so it came easier to him that most. But Steve and I were pretty good for nine and ten year olds.


It was nice to spend time with Erin. She and her twin sister, Robin, were born when I was nineteen. I had Sarah Jane just six months before, and Rebekah a year and a half later. So we would get all these little girls together, and watch them playing. They are more like cousins than aunts and neices. That's how they introduce each other now.


Pics -


Here's me, Dad, and Erin -

















Noah throws a ball...




No comments: