Wednesday, December 17, 2008

They like me - they really like me!

My college placement test results were better than I expected. And this did worlds of good to my rather shaky self-esteem. I had to fight back tears as my counselor, Greg, went on and on about my results. They like me - they really like me! He said he hardly ever saw a score that high on the Reading Comprehension test. It was 113. This was on the Accuplacer test. My writing score was 101, also high. He felt I could very well klep out of English Composition 101, and said I could try that. But he also felt I should take it anyway, since I haven't been in school for 23 years, and this is my first college experience. I understand there's a lot of writing in the course, so I know I'll enjoy it, even if it's a little easier than I need. Sarah and Rebekah want me klep out, and take English Comp 102. My mom and sister, who both enjoyed the course, said to stay in it. I still have to talk to David...

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! How wonderful!

Although, I am not surprised. Your intelligence shines through your blog.

Jill said...

Thank you, Miss Judy!