Friday, October 17, 2008

Update on K, My geisha pups

My sister-in-law, K, is still putting up a fight. Her white blood cell count has risen to 3x what it was a few days ago. The doctors are guardedly optimistic about that. But she has developed another type of infection on top of the septicemia she's battling. For those of you who have been praying - please continue. I don't know what the next few days will bring. I pray constantly for God's grace to my brother and K. His timing is perfect, and I know He will do only what's best for them.



On a lighter topic, here's how I found my dogs last night. They looked like the yin and yang. As soon as I grabbed my camera, they jumped up, but did allow me to reposition them. After a few snaps, I got on to other things. Later when I looked at the pitures, I was amazed at, without my direction, besides putting them facing each other, they mirrored each other. It was really strange. Take a look...



















































































The last is my favorite. They look graceful, like coy geishas.

No comments: