Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rehab for K

For anyone who's following the progress of my sister-in-law, I have more good news. She took eight steps yesterday! This qualified her for rehab, so she has been moved to a rehab center. I hope she's walking well soon. I had never heard of drop foot before this. I'm not sure how long it will take for her to recover from it, but I hope she's running around in time for Christmas shopping!


I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I had two very interested critters watching my every move as I shaped those meatball, and sang my favorite meatball-making ditty: "On top of spaghetti..." Noah joined in on the last verse, "...nothing but MUSH!"




















After dinner, we waited for trick-or-treaters. We only got 6. Noah and I had made up a bunch of goodie-bags for them, each with 2 treats and little kid-friendly booklets about Jesus. I figure - if people are coming to my door, I'll give them a "map" towards ever-lasting life. On this devilish holiday, I love to turn the table on Satan by giving out the gospel of Jesus!

No comments: