Friday, September 5, 2008

My Jane Austen personality type

I took a silly test and found out something that I already knew...

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



"You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately."

Well, I would like it if I played the piano well. I might have had I had lessons, and grown up in a world where I wasn't allowed to climb trees and catch frogs. I used to play the piano by ear as a child. I would record a song off the TV, and play it over and over until I had it worked out, like the theme from The Increible Hulk.

My husband likes my singing voice, but I don't think it's "captivating."

Also, I am not brutallly honest. Rather, I'm very diplomatic.

No comments: