Friday, June 1, 2007

freaky wolf man

Ok, this is just grossing me out. Sarah Jane is watching A Man Among Wolves on the National Geographic Channel. It's about a man who lives among wolves, like a wolf, feeding pups from his mouth, with them licking into his mouth, etc. I used to be quite the tom-boy, but I really can't stomach this. Nor can Josh. So now she's put on something equally disturbing, a show about Hitler's Youth.


Poor Noah. His arm is so swollen from his vaccinations yesterday. I'm glad I only allowed them to give him 2 instead of 4. Good thing we have Benadryl. This happened before and that's what I had to give him.


Noah said the cutest thing the other day. He was dressed as a knight, rocking on his horse, and I asked him, "Are you going to be a knight when you grow up?" Suddenly, he threw down the helmut, shield, and sword, and declared, "I'm not a knight! I'm a mother's child." (mother pronounced "muh-thaw") Awwww. He's my sweet little boy.


No comments: