Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, it's just me and the dogs. I put the boys on the bus this morning. Ben's in 11th and Noah's in 2nd. This is Noah's first year to ride a bus, and I think he was excited about that. He was also quite pleased with his Spiderman lunch box. It's the metal kind like I used to take. Walmart had them for $7. I like them because sandwhiches don't get flattened. Ben was feeling quite dapper in his new duds. (Actually, he's "borrowing" a shirt from Josh, since he's not here to protest.)

I didn't cry this year. Actually, I'm enjoying being alone in the house. Because Sarah's car is sick, she took mine, so I'm a 1950's mom today - it's housework for me! And I'm actually glad for it. I can iron while I watch TV. Also, I can practice my cello without the family hearing, and sound better next time the do hear me.






































































2 comments:

Gayle said...

That photo of Noah sticking his tongue out is TOO cute! Seeing Ben and Noah like this reminds me of old photos of Dad with one of his older siblings, when he was a kid. Thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

I liked that one too! I was frustrated by the blurriness of most of the pics. I've taken tons of clear pics outside. But these and last year's 1st day pics were like this. I don't get it. It must be because I was hurrying and perhaps wasn't still enough. Oh well.