Thursday, July 9, 2009

various thoughts

Boys. I always wanted a baby boy, and more that one if possible. They were my favorite playmates as a girl, and I often wanted to be one. I love my boys.

Noah has gotten out of shape. In the cello department, that is. What with entertaining and just plain busy-ness, I haven't made him practice for (I hope his teacher doesn't read this!) a week. And so he is rusty. He literally sounded rusty 20 minutes ago as I put him through his paces. Today will be a 2-practice day, to catch up for his next lesson.

Sarah takes her NCLEX in one week. She has studied so hard, and taken 3 practice tests, each with a higher score. I look forward to her passing it almost as much as she does!

Rebekah cam home on June 28th, and went right to work at a local grocery store. She is learning to drive this summer via a driving school. It's been difficult to organize a sitter for Noah every time I want to take Becka out, so this way it gets done. I took driving lessons the same way, and it worked well for me. Her teacher's name is Buster. He's in his 50s and has a beard. Oh, and he's very calm.

Here's Sarah. Time to talk about her day...

No comments: