Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nurse (Sarah) Jane Fuzzy Wuzz


Sarah graduated on Saturday from Messiah College. She earned her BSN, which means she is ready to earn a Master's if/when she decides to. She had her pinning ceremony the day before. We are all so proud of her! Here are some pics:






With David and me





















With the grandfathers, John, my father-in-law, at left, and my dad, Gary, on right








With Nanny, my mother-in-law, Winnie, also a nurse











With sibs, Rebekah and Josh, after commencement











Sisters - Becka came up from VA for the ceremonies











With brother, Ben, who claimed he taught her everything she knows - not!














Party at Nanny and Papaw's!













With little brother, Noah








Sarah's nursing pin, 10K solid gold, about 7/8" in diameter.




I gave Sarah the sapphire and diamond ring that my father gave me when I graduated high school. She was honored. She's admired this ring for some time.


1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh, how exciting is that!

What a beautiful family you have.