Sunday, May 3, 2009

Smartest, Largest, Fastest, Strongest, Ugliest

This morning, Noah asked me which was the smartest, biggest, fastest, and strongest animal in the world. Knowing there wasn't one animal that was all these, I broke it down in categories. For kicks, we searched for the ugliest animal as well. The last category was rather subjective, but the first four are proven -

Note - Blogspot is really difficult to post pics in, with captions, so you'll have to match the animals with the right captions, as no matter how I try, I can't. But at least they're close...

Smartest - the great apes - gorilla, orangutan, and chimpanzee:










































Largest, the Blue Whale:












Fastest, Cheetah:











Strongest, the Rhinoceros Beetle (for its size):


Ugliest (to Noah and me), in second to the Aye-Aye, is the Blobfish:





1 comment:

Judy said...

Um. The blobfish.

Seriously.

That is one UGLY creature!

I have to say though, it bares a striking resemblance to someone I know...