Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

It is SO cold outside. I think it's in the low-20's. The poor cat. As soon as I took the dogs out, there she was, mewing pathetically for some food to help keep her belly warm.

Rebekah is still in bed, and I need to get in that room and pack what's left of Sarah's stuff. I'm hoping to get to my friend, Faith's, house around 11, so I may just invade the warm sleepiness of that sanctuary, with disregard for the zzzzzz's in the air...

My seasonal retail job is soon ending, and I'm glad. But it's helped me lose about 10 lbs, so that's the downside. I was 163 in the summer. Now I'm 149. I'll need to get walking every day. Maybe I can find an accountablitly partner...

I'm pretty much recovered from the wedding. I hope Sarah and Praveen are having a nice time, despite the cool weather they didn't expect on their honeymoon.

No comments: