Wednesday, December 23, 2009

quietly making popcorn balls

I'm enjoying a rare moment of quiet in the house. All of my kids are out and about - Sarah's at work. Becka, Josh, and Ben are at the mall, and my friend, Paula, took Noah along with her kids to the nearby science musuem. Not a creature is stirring, not even the dogs, but I soon will be! I just came home from work and put my feet up. I'm waiting for them to feel a little better so that I can make some popcorn balls! My mom always stuffed our stockings with popcorn balls, but when I had kids I couldn't find them anywhere. It only occured to me this year, when most of my kids are 17+, that I could make my own popcorn balls. I searched the net and found a recipe that calls for microwaved popcorn. I can't wait to try it out. I think I'm going to add 1/2 tsp of vanilla, as other recipes read.

Well, that's all the writing energy I have...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog
God bless you