Saturday, September 5, 2009

New purse and skateboards! (and Cosmo update)


I am delighted with my new purse! It's a Tignanello, the same brand as the really nice one my Dad and step-mom gave Sarah for her college graduation. I could hardly believe the price on it. It was on sale twice, and was down to $57 from $109. I had $50 left on a gift card, so I went for it. It's fine heavy leather with - something I need very much - three compartments. It's not a deep purse, which discourages burying items under others. I've needed a new purse for some time now, so it's a relief to finally have such a practical, attractive one.






























Josh and Ben have new skateboards. Josh painted them. He came up with the Indian design, a stencil he drew and cut. Ben came up with the circle designs underneath, and Josh drew and painted them. My creative boys. I love seeing them work together; They're best friends.







































Cosmo is all better now. His hives went away on the third day.

1 comment:

Judy said...

So happy for Cosmo!

My grandparents ALWAYS had Boston Terriers.