Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Noah's first Valentine exchange

Tonight Noah and I sat down at the dining room table and made out 17 Valentine cards for his kindergarten class. He's never done this before, but got right to work. It was so sweet. I had to snap some shots.





























I really love that my oldest, Sarah Jane, 22, lives here with us while she commutes to college. She's my only comrade against the menfolk. My home is full is trucks, guns, sweaty socks. But then I pass by Sarah Jane's bedroom and take in the pinks and lavenders, and the smells of all her various lotions and perfumes. Even her rabbit is a girl. Ahhhh.... I am not alone.

Still, I love my boys. I always wanted to have at least two boys. I was a tomboy, and I enjoy being with my boys. They are up-front, and logical about sorting things out. Girls can be catty and take things personal. Sometimes that gets stressful.

No comments: